DOE Summer '19 New Mexico Small Business Expo
The U.S. Department of Energy is inviting small businesses currently working with or interested in exploring opportunities with the DOE to join representatives in Albuquerque, N.M., this August 6-7.
An exciting and informative lineup of speakers has been announced, including:
- The Honorable Lisa E. Gordon-Hagerty, Under Secretary for Nuclear Security of the DOE and Administrator of the National Nuclear Security Administration
The Honorable James Campos, Director of the DOE's Office of Economic Impact and Diversity
- Charlie Smith, Director of the DOE Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
- Norbert S. Doyle, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Acquisition and Project Management, DOE Office of Environmental Management
Dr. Stephen Younger, Director, Sandia National Laboratories
- Kelly Beierschmitt, Deputy Laboratory Director, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Kevin Donovan, Programs and Contract Execution, Nuclear Waste Partnership, LLC, Contractor to the DOE's Waste Isolation Pilot Plant
In addition, One-on-One Matchmaking Business Sessions will be offered August 7 to connect small business suppliers with participating buyers from DOE programs, labs, site offices, prime contractors, and other government agencies. Must be registered and requested prior to the event.
For more information, visit: